Saturday, 29 January 2011

Taking the day off...

Well tomorrow i am off to my boyfriends and leaving my craft stuff at home! although some new charms turned up today that i am very excited about! Also going to watch my beloved west ham in the fa cup on Sunday (yes i am a hammers fan for my sins!). Fingers crossed they start doing what they are supposed to do and get their bums in gear! Bless em they haven't been doing very well lately!

But i shall be back on Sunday evening with my new makes:)

Ta ta for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Back is always welcome!

About Me

My photo

Part Time jewellery Designer from Rainham in Essex. Love everything Harry Potter, Disney and Alice in Wonderland! I'm an assistant Scenic Artist, which means I paint scenery for theatres, mainly the Queens Theatre, Hornchurch.