Wednesday, 26 January 2011

New Range of Harry Potter Jewellery by Gemzies arts and crafts


www.gemziesjewellery.co.uk


I love the Harry Potter books and think JK Rowling is a genius! to celebrate my love for all things harry I've designed a new range of Harry Potter Gifts for my shop!

This is my current fave although i'm sure when i dig through my charms i may change my mind!
Harry potter golden Snitch Necklace

This one took a lot of experiments with various glazes and glues but i'm really happy with the end result!

Polyjuice Potion
So what do you think?

UPDATE!
We now have some new items on our new website!




www.gemziesjewellery.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Where did you bought the snitch necklace? How much is it? Is is a pendant as well?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply the summer has been very busy for me and ive been spending time creating a new website! you can buy this item from www.gemziesjewellery.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feed Back is always welcome!

About Me

My photo

Part Time jewellery Designer from Rainham in Essex. Love everything Harry Potter, Disney and Alice in Wonderland! I'm an assistant Scenic Artist, which means I paint scenery for theatres, mainly the Queens Theatre, Hornchurch.