Wednesday, 26 January 2011

New Blog!

I am new to this blogging phenomenon so you may have to bear with me for the first couple of posts till i get used to it!

Welcome to Gemzies Jewellery Blog where we aim to put the fun back into fashion! I love jewellery and basically got bored with seeing the same old stuff churned out in high street stores! I've created this blog to talk about my jewellery designs, my hot favorites from other stores and also offer jewellery making tips and share my jewellery making disasters.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Back is always welcome!

About Me

My photo

Part Time jewellery Designer from Rainham in Essex. Love everything Harry Potter, Disney and Alice in Wonderland! I'm an assistant Scenic Artist, which means I paint scenery for theatres, mainly the Queens Theatre, Hornchurch.